2010년 11월 28일

How to make 'CUTE' pico (for guys only)

LOL! This was my pico when i first started this game.
tried to copy my real face! haha..

Since I started pico,
I changed my face more than 100 times... lol



And this is the default pico.
Today, I want to talk about 'how to make cute pico'.


To change ur face, you have to follow this order.
Profile -> settings


settings -> Change Look


Be careful! It will cost you 300 gummies!
(*But it will not cost you until you change ur face, and save it.
So you can try a lot of times before you actually save it.)



After you click yes, then you will see the window like this.




<FACE>

There's not many options for choosing a face.
Choose the second one.
It will give you somewhat slender face.


Of course you can choose other faces,
but for me, it looks ugly.



For the skin colour,
I usually go with the most white.


But of course, other skin colour's are nice, too.
I will choose the asian skin colour today.



<FRONT HAIR>

I usually go with this front hair.


These are the other examples of front hair styles you can choose from.
It's better to choose the hair with whiskers because your face will look smaller.


DON'T choose with these front hairs!
Ur face looks huge!!






 <BACK HAIR>

I like this one the most.

But most of them are pretty nice!


Today, I'll go with this hair.




For hair colours,
most of them are nice too!


I like this colour too, so i'll choose this colour today.




<EYEBROWS>

Before you go on,
MAKE SURE you choose the same eyebrows colour with ur hair colour.


DO NOT CHOOSE thick eyebrows,
or eyebrows that make you look angry.

<BAD>

<BETTER>



OK, i'll go with this one today.




You can also change the position.
for this one, i think that the top position looks the best.



<EYES>
CHOOSING EYES is the most important.
this is my best eyes.


but i like these eyes too!

How about choosing this eyes?
Not bad, eh?


and also u can change ur eyes position.
Low postion for this eyes looks better,
so why not.



you can choose other eye colours too,
but i usually like to match the eye colour with hair colour.



<NOSE>

It's better to stick with these 3 eyes.


Other noses looks too ugly!


OK, this one for today.


and i like the top position for this.



<MOUTH>

I like this mouth!


with low position.

These are the other mouths that i like!



<BEARD>
It's better to stick with no beard.


SEE?

Some beards are ok, but always it's better without it!



<MOLE>

Also for moles.
You look cute already, so why you have to put moles, right?




DONE!!






<OTHER EXAMPLES>


IT's YOUR PICO, so it's better to be CUTE!

ISN'T IT?






Nov. 28th /2010
- Jusun.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기